This is more for the guys who are just using an electronic cigarette or e-liquid for the 1st time:-
Cartridges and bottles of e-liquid contain nicotine and nicotine is actually classed as a poison. Now that may well sound rather scary, but provided they are used in a safe and responsible manner then you have nothing to worry about.
1. ALWAYS keep cartridges and e-liquid out of the reach of children.
2. ALWAYS keep cartridges and e-liquid in a child proof container.
3. If a child swallows a cartridge or ANY amount of e-liquid seek medical advice immediately
4. If you get the liquid on your skin, dont panic........just simply rinse it off as soon as possible.
5. If you get the liquid in your mouth, dont panic.......rinse your mouth with water and spit it out as soon as possible.
6. If an adult swallows a cartridge or any amount of e-liquid seek medical advice immediately.
All of the above applies to pets too.
It basically all boils down to common sense and being a responsible person. Vaping is a safe and enjoyable activity but we must all acknowledge the dangers that could be faced with regards to the correct use of liquid nicotine, especially when children are concerned.
Ps.........please feel free to add to this if you feel i have missed something out! i will then add it to this post