Author Topic: juicycigs.co.uk  (Read 5950 times)

Offline rukas

juicycigs.co.uk
« on: October 04, 2010, 07:00:29 PM »
Hi guys, i am new to this site and scott you doing a great job by the way  :)
I have been buying E-Liquid for some time now and i just wanna say that i personaly have found that juicycigs.co.uk are the best for money and also for flavour, loads of the companys liquids are crap and the taste is well all i cud taste was the nicotine but these guys wow its freaky how much there flovours are like the real thing, and as for value for money 10mls is ?4.99 each or at the min i think its 3xbottles for ?12.99 which is brill esp when i havnt got the money to spend for some of the places, lol i am starting to sound like i work for them lol. but i think if som1 gives you a good service ( which all my stuff came the next day i sud add) they should get some prise.  :) so there you go i have now got that off my chest lol. happy vapping guys lol

Mark  ;D

Offline Capt12B

• Global Moderator
  • Diamond Member
  • 30% of all fire deaths are attributed to analogs
Re: juicycigs.co.uk
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2010, 07:19:34 PM »
Welcome to the forum Rukas, great to have ya joining in. I checked out juicycigs.co.UK and they look like they have great prices, but I tend to buy 36 mg premixed juice " I am a nicotine junky LOL   

Capt12B using Tapatalk

Offline rukas

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2010, 07:54:08 PM »
lol so did i normaly tho to be honst i cudnt really tell the difference between that and the 24mg so i thought that i wud just stick to the 24mg it has to be more healthy lmao.

Offline bruce

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2010, 08:13:42 PM »
juicy cigs were rthe first company i dealt with, starter kits and liquids. i agree, they are very good, fast delivery, and no quibbles with a dodgy battery replacement.
The liquids are pretty decent too, though since back then, I discovered Enjuice and the totally wicked liquids, which I rate higher.
As for prices, I buy all my liquids when the sales are on, so I guess I paid more or less what the juicycig prices are. But you are right, they are a little bit cheaper than the rest at the regular price point.

E-Cig-Reviews.com - Forum

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2010, 08:13:42 PM »

Offline CAM-VIP

• Two faced TW@T
    • Campaign for Vaping in Pubs
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2010, 08:18:25 PM »
I bought some good stuff from juicy-cigs not long after I first started vaping.  Good prices and great service.

All the vendors I have dealt with have offered excellent service though!!!  I just wish telecommunication companies and banks would take a leaf out of the e-cig vendors' book  :P

Offline rukas

« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2010, 06:31:57 PM »
lol all my bank does is fone me looking money lol.... i am on the pineapple favour from them at the min yum yum  :P