Author Topic: CE6 Clearomizers  (Read 10963 times)

Offline JohnS

CE6 Clearomizers
« on: May 16, 2012, 11:30:55 PM »
http://www.britvapes.co.uk/CE6_CLEAROMIZER_X2/p1204754_6657992.aspx

I found this on britvapes and ordered. There are no reviews online yet so i took a gamble. I just ordered them because the name suggests that they are the next model after CE4. With my logic CE2<CE4<CE6(Hopefully!  ;D)
I think they are dual coil but i am not sure...

When i receive them i'll try them out for a week or so and let you know what i think.

If anyone else has tried them please let us know what you think.

Offline emtronea

• Platinum Member
  • Official ECR Nutter
    • facebook
Re: CE6 Clearomizers
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2012, 02:53:32 PM »
i think thats a tank sumut or othet, i seen it around under another name, hate it wen vendors change the name of products it confuses the hell outa me,  >:(
« Last Edit: May 17, 2012, 02:56:40 PM by emtronea »

Offline emtronea

• Platinum Member
  • Official ECR Nutter
    • facebook
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2012, 02:54:37 PM »
let me no how they are tho  ;D
« Last Edit: May 17, 2012, 02:57:03 PM by emtronea »

Offline JohnS

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2012, 09:45:26 PM »
Apparently there's a CE5 now too :o I can't believe how many clearomizers they are releasing. Anyhow i promised myself that if i like the CE6 or the E1 i will NOT buy a CE5! (probably  :-\)

http://www.rainbowheaventec.com/sdp/1474662/4/pd-6042032/10412833.html

E-Cig-Reviews.com - Forum

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2012, 09:45:26 PM »

Offline emtronea

• Platinum Member
  • Official ECR Nutter
    • facebook
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2012, 03:43:58 PM »
was u around wwen the ce2 was around it was hell  ???

Offline JohnS

« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2012, 04:31:19 PM »
was u around wwen the ce2 was around it was hell  ???

Thankfully i've only been vaping for a few months(a bit over 4 months now) so i did not had to go over the different versions of ce2s, i only tried 1 version of them and hated it :P

It was the ce2 XL ultimate clearos. I had to tilt it every time before i took a drag otherwise i would get burned taste. Also i got the black ones that were not transparent and had no idea how much liquid i had in them. Not to mention the first time that i filled one i put 1.5ml in the syringe because it said that they can hold 1.8ml but it was flooded when i put about 1ml  in it. Also every few drags i would get a mouthful of liquid  :'( I hate them now, even though there must be some version of them out there that performs well, i will never buy ce2s again. (...Unless if the ultimate clearomizer is released and is named CE2  ;D)

Offline JohnS

« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2012, 08:52:46 AM »
I received these today in the morning. I filled one up and then i let the juice wick for two hours.

The wicks are at the bottom and the heating element at the top, that means that you need to let it wick the juice to the top so that you don't burn the wicks. Also there is a wick in the middle tube where you can direct drip liquid(3-4 drops, i flooded it when i dropped more but it's easy to blow it out and clean). You can drip and vape this way without filling it but i filled it up because that's it's purpose :P

It holds around 3ml in the tank and 3-4 drops in the middle tube. I let it wick for 2 hours and about 1/4 of the tank is empty which means that the wicks are working well.

It performs better than my vision ego so far, much easier to draw on these, plus i use my own drip tip. The throat hit, flavour production and vapour production is similar to the vision ego. The vapour is nice and warm, the top and the drip tip get warm after a few puffs. I use it on my ego vv set at 4.2 volts(3.9 under load). I read somewhere that people use this at 6 volts. I will be able to try it at 4.8 when i have my ego twist.

So first impression is very good. To be honest though i don't really mind the tight draw on the vision egos because i got used to it. The price difference is significant so i will only buy more of these if they last longer than the vision ego. My oldest vision ego is 40 days old and still going strong. If it beats that i will be happy :P

I took some amateurish pics with my phone. I will let you know how it performs after i use it for a while :)

« Last Edit: May 24, 2012, 09:12:06 AM by JohnS »

Offline JohnS

« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2012, 08:54:12 AM »
Here are more pics that i took with my phone. On an ego battery it will need a plinth to complete the looks. I don't know if you can see them but there are the wicks at the bottom and in the middle tube. Also on the first picture it has the original drip tip on and on the others i put a Ming drip tip on.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2012, 09:09:02 AM by JohnS »

« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2012, 08:54:12 AM »

Offline JohnS

« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2012, 09:14:39 AM »
Here it is on the battery... I suck at uploading pics  :'(

Offline Goaty

« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2012, 05:29:35 PM »
Well I been chugging on my CE6 for the last few days .. got a sample of Britvapes and I really like it ... damn thing has not leaked yet .. still producing vapour and I have filled it about 5 times. want to try a different flavour soon so I'll be washing it out and see how it stands up to a warm bath ^^ but all in all not three bad at all .. a much better incarnation of the CE series. When I kill it i will take it apart as usual and assimilate the internals :) some of the bits will be useful to other projects I think.

Offline emtronea

• Platinum Member
  • Official ECR Nutter
    • facebook
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2012, 06:21:11 PM »
nice explanation, i might get one lol

Offline mixdoctor

• Also known as D.J.Madhouse Martin
    • R.J.Rhythm Entertainments
« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2012, 06:27:48 PM »
nice explanation, i might get one lol

WHAT on a gooseneck hehehe

8) Mixdoctor 8)

« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2012, 06:27:48 PM »

Offline JohnS

« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2012, 06:32:34 PM »
Well I been chugging on my CE6 for the last few days .. got a sample of Britvapes and I really like it ... damn thing has not leaked yet .. still producing vapour and I have filled it about 5 times. want to try a different flavour soon so I'll be washing it out and see how it stands up to a warm bath ^^ but all in all not three bad at all .. a much better incarnation of the CE series. When I kill it i will take it apart as usual and assimilate the internals :) some of the bits will be useful to other projects I think.

Cool that's good to hear :)

The one issue that i had is that the connector at the bottom was lift up when i used it with my 901-510-ego adapters on my vgo and it gave burned taste. I pulled down the connector with a pin and put it again on my ego battery and it worked fine.

I'm not sure if it will have the same problem with a gooseneck (emtronea  :P)

I've been using it all day and i'm very happy so far. It does "drink" the juice pretty fast, i've only got about 1ml left inside and i'm not a chain vaper. But that's a good thing because it means that the wicks are good. The best thing is that i don't get any gurgling from it like i do from the vision ego.

Have you tried it at higher voltages Goaty?

Offline JohnS

« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2012, 02:58:43 PM »
I'm sorry to report that i binned the first CE6 today, after about 1 week of use.

To be honest i think that it would have lasted a lot longer if i had not dropped it a couple of times :P There were small cracks at the top and the base from the beginning and as the cracks got bigger it was leaking a lot.
I did sellotaped it but it did not help much, the performance dropped as well so i did not want to keep using it. Hopefully the second one may last longer.

I hope that they release a V2 of this with stronger plastic material for the tube because i really liked it. It is good as it is now too but i'm a clumsy guy, i always drop my stuff and break them, so i will not be buying any more of these for now.

I guess the clearomizer hunt continues for me :D

Offline emtronea

• Platinum Member
  • Official ECR Nutter
    • facebook
« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2012, 02:06:44 AM »
fk that then  :P have u tyd the vh tank its pritty decent  :)