Author Topic: Dizziness from vaping  (Read 2237 times)

Offline frozenover

• PAPS + IGO-L = win
    • Twitter
Dizziness from vaping
« on: June 10, 2012, 05:35:17 PM »
I've been vaping for nearly 2 months now and i've started getting a dizzy feeling whenever I vape HS menthol sensation which is 24mg strength. it only seems to be this liquid. I finished a bottle of it about a week ago which i got from LF (also 24mg) and had no problems with it at all so I decided to get some more but got it from a different vendor instead since it was cheaper. I can't really explain why its making me feel this way, do you think the nicotine levels are incorrect? the throat hit seems about the same as the LF bottle was. Do vendors get this stuff pre mixed or do they mix it themselves on site? I am literally feeling dizzy on one drag of it and the feeling lasts for about an hour. It doesn't seem to matter how long i inhale or what voltage i vape it at. I have been using a 3.0 ohm boge within the voltage range of 4.9 to 6.0. admittedly I haven't tried it on a lower res atty but i dont think it would make a difference to be honest. It just kinda sucks since I really like this liquid and bought 30ml of the stuff. Its weird because all of my other 24mg liquids do not do this to me. I normally vape within the range of 16mg to 24mg strength
any suggestions on what it could be? anyone one else had anything like this?

Cheers
Steve
« Last Edit: June 10, 2012, 05:43:29 PM by frozenover »

Offline Capt12B

• Global Moderator
  • Diamond Member
  • 30% of all fire deaths are attributed to analogs
Re: Dizziness from vaping
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2012, 05:47:09 PM »
Could be that the juice may be a higher nic level than indicated, or that your carto/atty is just performing very well . I would try taking out 2ml of the juice and cut it with 1ml of pg/vg and see if the issue persist  :-\

Offline frozenover

• PAPS + IGO-L = win
    • Twitter
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2012, 12:16:42 PM »
Thanks for the response. I will get hold of some PG and VG at boots at some point and it gives me a chance to finally give mixing a go. thanks again :)

Offline Stewrat

• Platinum Member
  • Saját légpárnás tele van az angolnák
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2012, 06:39:23 PM »
Could be that the juice may be a higher nic level than indicated, or that your carto/atty is just performing very well . I would try taking out 2ml of the juice and cut it with 1ml of pg/vg and see if the issue persist  :-\

Hello Frozen,

It does sound like the nic level may be too high. If The Captains suggestion works you could get some lower strength HS menthol sensation and mix that with what's left of your 30ml. This way the flavour won't be diluted.

Good luck.

E-Cig-Reviews.com - Forum

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2012, 06:39:23 PM »