Author Topic: How long will E-Liquid last once opened?  (Read 2797 times)

Offline WHISPER

How long will E-Liquid last once opened?
« on: January 11, 2011, 12:28:29 AM »
I was wondering how long E-Liquid would last once opened? The reason being i still have about 50ml of the E-Liquid im using open but i received another flavour 50ml bottle of a different one from different supplier and wanted to try it out but was worried if they last once opened?

Offline Capt12B

• Global Moderator
  • Diamond Member
  • 30% of all fire deaths are attributed to analogs
Re: How long will E-Liquid last once opened?
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2011, 01:05:07 AM »
If kept out of sunlight and at room temp or cooler, the e juice should keep for years.  If exposed to oxygen the nicotine may become darker but will still be fine. Sun light will break the nicotine down. In some cases the flavor additives may turn on you but that can vary depending in what your using - I had roast beef e juice become road kill e juice and it wasn't pleasant lol.  I keep all my e juice in the fridge and its never been an issue ;)

Offline WHISPER

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2011, 01:15:04 AM »
If kept out of sunlight and at room temp or cooler, the e juice should keep for years.  If exposed to oxygen the nicotine may become darker but will still be fine. Sun light will break the nicotine down. In some cases the flavor additives may turn on you but that can vary depending in what your using - I had roast beef e juice become road kill e juice and it wasn't pleasant lol.  I keep all my e juice in the fridge and its never been an issue ;)

Thanks for that Capt....much appreciated.  ;)

Offline squid

• Platinum Member
  • anything thats cheap
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2011, 02:02:10 AM »
was going to ask very same question, no need now good stuff capt  ;)

E-Cig-Reviews.com - Forum

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2011, 02:02:10 AM »

Offline Milt

• Common sense. It's not that common.
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2011, 03:24:27 PM »

Great answer - it's all there.   :)